Residential Construction Project Manager (PM)
Our Process: Consult, Design, Build, Satisfy!
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces, LLC is a landscape and decking contracting company looking for a seasoned residential construction professional to join our team as a Project Manager. We are the premier landscape architecture and design/build firm for residential properties in the Atlanta market; building from the dirt up, clients' dreams and aspirations.
We handle excavation, grading, decks, pergolas, pavers, drainage, erosion control, irrigation, hardscaping, trees, shrubs, turf, and mulch. We are not a maintenance company; we do not mow or prune shrubs.
Residential Construction Project Managers are responsible for organizing all aspects of construction projects, and surveying them until completion. They oversee Assistant Project Managers, sub-contractors, and other professionals working on each job site. They must efficiently guide and ensure projects stay on time and budget.
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces CORE VALUES:
- Elevate Customer Experience
- Embraces Growth
- Growth Oriented
The candidate Must Be Located in Metro Atlanta.
- Residential Project Management Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Experience in building decks, porches, and gazebos: 5 years (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Spanish Speaker (Preferred)
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have 3 years experience as a construction project manager and/or construction foreman specifically focused on all aspects of residential construction.
- Experience managing small crews to build porches, decks, pergolas, and gable roofs in residential properties
- Extremely organized and flexible, ability to learn and use Gantt Chart
- Manage timelines and budgets
- To succeed in this role, you must have a great attitude, character, integrity, awesome work ethic, loyal, and trustworthiness.
- The project Manager is responsible for the overall Client Experience throughout the project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities. Willingness to learn company practices.
- Ability to read and scale blueprints.
- Negotiate pricing with subcontractors and vendors.
- Price and Budget-conscious
- Ability to Design and Facilitate “Change Orders” during the project
- Identify issues during the project
- Approach client with solutions
- Create proposals in operating software (LMN)
- Gain approval from the client prior to the work being produced
- Sign-on Bonus
- $1,000 after 3 months
- $1,500 after 6 months
- $60,000 – $75,000 (salary is based on experience)
- Company Vehicle after 90 Days
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Up to $10,000 per year (Based on performance)
- Paid Time Off
- 10 days per year
- PTO for Wednesday and Friday for Thanksgiving
- PTO Week between Christmas and New Year’s
- After 90 Days
- Health Insurance
Schedule: (Full Time – Salary Position)
- Multiple locations in metro Atlanta
- Travel Required 80%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year