Residential Construction Supervisor
Our Process: Consult, Design, Build, Satisfy!
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces, LLC is a landscape and decking contracting company looking for a seasoned residential construction professional to join our team as a Construction Supervisor. We are the premier landscape architecture and design/build firm for residential properties in the Atlanta market; building from the dirt up, clients' dreams and aspirations.
We handle excavation, grading, decks, pergolas, pavers, drainage, erosion control, irrigation, hardscaping, trees, shrubs, turf, and mulch. We are not a maintenance company; we do not mow or prune shrubs.
Residential Construction Supervisors will assist the Construction Project Manager and are responsible for organizing all aspects of construction projects, surveying them until completion. They oversee Assistant Project Managers, sub-contractors, and other professionals working on each job site. They must efficiently guide and ensure projects stay on time and budget.
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces CORE VALUES:
- Elevate Customer Experience
- Embraces Growth
- Growth Oriented
The Candidate Must Be Located in Metro Atlanta.
- Residential Supervisory Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Experience in building decks, porches, and gazebos: 3 years (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Spanish Speaker (Preferred)
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have 3 years of experience as an exterior residential construction supervisor and/or construction foreman specifically focused on outdoor aspects of residential construction.
- Three years of experience managing small crews to build porches, decks, pergolas, and gable roofs in residential properties
- Must be able to make a material list / take off for projects on an excel spreadsheet, while maintaining an organized ordering structure through emails
- Extremely organized and flexible, ability to learn and use Gantt Chart
- Manage timelines and budgets
- To succeed in this role, you must have a great attitude, character, integrity, awesome work ethic, loyal, and trustworthiness.
- A construction supervisor is responsible for the overall Client Experience throughout the project while reporting to the Project Manager to ensure quality control is meeting expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities. Willingness to learn company practices.
- Ability to read and scale blueprints.
- Negotiate pricing with subcontractors and vendors.
- Price and Budget-conscious
- Ability to Design and Facilitate “Change Orders” during the project
- Identify issues during the project
- Approach client with solutions
- Create proposals in operating software (LMN)
- Gain approval from the client prior to the work being produced
- Sign-on Bonus
- $1,000 after 3 months
- $1,500 after 6 months
- $60,000 – $70,000 (salary is based on experience)
- Company Vehicle after 90 Days
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Up to $10,000 per year (Based on performance)
- Paid quarterly
- Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Paid Time Off
- 10 days per year
- PTO for Wednesday and Friday for Thanksgiving
- PTO Week between Christmas and New Year’s
- After 90 Days
- Health Insurance
Schedule: (Full Time – Salary Position)
- Multiple locations in metro Atlanta
- Travel Required 80%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year