Landscape Installation Project Manager (PM)
Our Process: Consult, Design, Build, Satisfy!
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces, LLC is a landscape contracting company looking for a seasoned landscape professional to join our team as the Project Manager. We are the premier landscape architecture and design/build firm for residential properties in the Atlanta market; building from the dirt up, clients' dreams and aspirations.
We handle excavation, grading, decks, pergolas, pavers, drainage, erosion control, irrigation, hardscaping, trees, shrubs, turf, and mulch. We are not a maintenance company; we do not mow or prune shrubs.
Landscaping and hardscaping Project Managers are responsible for organizing all aspects of landscape projects, and surveying them until completion. They oversee all Assistant Project Managers, subcontractors, and other professionals working on each job site. They must efficiently guide and ensure projects stay on time and budget.
Outdoor Makeover & Living Spaces CORE VALUES:
- Understand the Value of Reputation
- Teamwork & Effective Communications
- Growth Oriented
Candidate Must Be Located In Metro Atlanta.
- Landscape Installation Project Management Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Irrigation / Lighting Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Spanish Speaker (Preferred)
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have 3 years of experience as a landscape installation project manager and/or landscape foreman specifically focused on all aspects of hardscaping construction.
- Extremely organized and flexible, ability to learn and use Gantt Chart
- Work in small teams to install some of the most beautiful high-end residential properties in our community
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities. Willingness to learn company practices.
- Ability to read and scale blueprints.
- Negotiate pricing with subcontractors and vendors.
- Experience installing pavers and retaining walls correctly and willingness to teach others.
- Knowledge of how to install low voltage lighting.
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Experience with masonry and natural stone.
- Experience with irrigation, retaining walls, drainage, planting, mulch
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other operating software/technology
- Price and Budget-conscious
- The project manager is responsible for the overall Client Experience throughout the project
- Ability to Design and Facilitate “Change Orders” during the project
- Identify issues during the project
- Approach client with solutions
- Create a proposal in operating software (LMN)
- Gain approval from the client prior to the work being produced
- Sign on Bonus o $1,000 after 3 months o $1,500 after 6 months
- Compensation o $70,000 – $85,000 (salary is based on experience)
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus Incentive Program o Up to $5,000 per year (Based on performance)
- Paid Time Off o 10 Days per year o Wed and Fri PTO for Thanksgiving week and 12/24 – 1/3 PTO o Day off for Birthday
- After 90 Days o Health Insurance
Schedule: (Full Time – Salary Position)
- Multiple locations in metro Atlanta
- Travel Required 80%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year